Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Commencement?

The Law Center is gearing up for the annual commencement ceremony. We got an announcement about it via email. They want me to pay $90 to rent a "Tam, gown, and hood." I didn't even know what a tam was until I just looked it up. Apparently it goes on your head. I would have thought the hood went on my head, but it doesn't. I think I still have my undergrad robe; can I wear that? (No, because it comes with a cap and not a tam!)

We can order invitations, announcements, etc. I'm almost surprised they didn't hit us up for a class ring. In case you can't tell by my general tenor, I'm inclined not to go. But, I don't have to RSVP until the 9th.

Thoughts on attending the ceremony?

3 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll pay for the tam and gown if you want to go. I will also attend your graduation if invited.

Dad

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger John said...

Thanks; and I may take you up on that... I have another week to think about it.

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should do it. You've worked hard enough for it.

Nora

 

Post a Comment

<< Home