Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Awarded.

That's what the little grey word says in the little grey box. Awarded. This morning it said Pending. But now it says Awarded. Right under the red words Degree Status. That means I'm officially a J.D. w00t! Even though it posted today, they backdated it to December 15, 2006. That's exactly 15 years and two days after I got my undergrad degree. But we won't talk about that! Now I can go back to studying for the bar exam.

We finished the Bar-Bri class up yesterday. Today there is a workshop going on for the Procedure and Evidence essays. I paid the admission but decided not to go because I already had the materials and I could study at home while saving the two hours I would have spent in the car. The Civil Procedure outline is 81 pages. It took me four and a half hours to go through it today. On the exam it will be all of 20 short-answer questions. I would complain but I know I'm in good company. That's the one good thing about classes like Bar-Bri. When you look outside and the sun is shining and you're trying to remember which one is Impleader and which one is Interpleader, it's good to know you're not alone.

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!

Nora

 

Post a Comment

<< Home