Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I've got a Golden Ticket

Well, not really. What I do have is an orange admission ticket to the Texas Bar Exam for February 27. It comes with a letter stating how we are not allowed to bring in anything but earplugs, pencils, pens, etc., in a transparent ziplock bag. We also must be prepared to show our pockets are empty. No backpacks or bags. I'm typing the exam, so I guess I'll have to bring my laptop in without the case.

Today we covered elements of Texas Civil Procedure and I was pleasantly surprised that much of what I needed to know about that was stuff I became familiar with while working part-time for the Firm. I won't get cocky about it, though! Too much other material to worry about.

3 Comments:

At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are headed for the finish line. Give it all you have and success is yours. Soon you will be on your next great work life adventure. We are very proud of you son.

Dad & Paula

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no doubt that you'll ace this just like you have everything you've ever set your mind to do! Your dedication and drive is amazing! Congrats and good luck!!! :))
love,
Mom

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger John said...

Well, thanks to all of you. I know I have support either way it goes, and that helps. I think the stress is probably a good thing since it will make me study.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home