Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Slowly but surely things are winding down. This week was my last week with the judicial internship. Next week I'm going back to the ex employer to teach Exchange as a contract instructor, and finals start the following week.

My article has been published by the Law Review. I was excited about that. First it showed up on the Lew Review web site, then the hard copies came in a few days later. A couple of days after that the article showed up on the legal research services, Westlaw and Lexis. It's quite gratifying to be able to look yourself up on a service like that, and I'm wondering if in the future I will see anyone citing to my article. It didn't come with a job offer, though!

Speaking of, I asked the Judge to look over my resume and he made a couple of suggested changes. I've made those and I'm going to start sending my resume around after this weekend.

2 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost done! Almost done! Yay!

Nora

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was partly the inspiration for his paper. :-D Well, not exactly ME per se but more like my computer.

Nora

 

Post a Comment

<< Home