Monday, August 21, 2006

Federal Intern Day 1

So, how did the first day go? For starters, I was the only one of the four interns who chose to start on Monday. So I was there by myself, which actually isn't all bad. There are fewer distractions. Today they had a new clerk starting up, and we were both sitting there reading through orientation packets. They showed me how to get onto the computer system and gave me something to work on. Everything was ok until my supervisor came by and said, "We're taking the new clerk to lunch. See you after while!" Wha? OK, so I'm just going to stay here by myself? At least the Firm took me to lunch on the first day. Bogus! I walked down to the cafeteria and had a grilled cheese. We'll see what happens tomorrow....

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger John said...

Thanks; I agree!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home