Monday, August 14, 2006

Company X Revisited

You get two posts tonight for the price of one.

Like a bad meal or a drunken ex-girlfriend... Company X returns! These are the people who spent an afternoon interviewing me on July 19, telling me how perfect I was for their new position, and then went into radio silence. Apparently now they're drunk-dialing for the hook-up. Emailing. Whatever.

----------------------------------------------------------

From: [Company X Representative]
Sent: Fri 8/11/2006 8:41 AM
To: [Me]
Subject: FW: Request for [Me]- SharePoint Training

Hi,

Good Morning! Please see request below [for SharePoint training]. I am not sure if this class falls into something you have experience with, but T thought we should check. Please let me know your thoughts. Dates requested are below as well.

Thanks!!
----------------------------------------------------------

From: [Me]
Sent: Mon 8/14/2006 11:04 PM
To: [Company X Representative]
Subject: Re: FW: Request for [Me]- SharePoint Training

Hi... Thanks for the offer but SharePoint Server isn't one of my areas of specialization.

Honestly I'm a little surprised to hear from you since S hasn't yet found the time to return my calls or emails since July 20.

[Me]

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope "S" gets in trouble.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger John said...

I doubt it. S is pretty high up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home