Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Job Interview 2 of ??

Today I visited with another competitor to Company Z, who my readers know laid me off after 10.5 years of faithful service. This competitor has a much better attitude than Company Y, with whom I interviewed last Friday. "Company X" has a new paradigm they want to implement, and they want to discuss the position with me further, but only after I sign a non-disclosure agreement. They emailed it to me today, and I've read it. I'm going to sign & fax it back to them tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed....

Free food check: Kolaches in the morning and oatmeal raisin cookies in the afternoon.

3 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm ...on the oatmeal raisin cookies.

Good luck on this one.

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! Let me know how it turns out; er, ... if I remember to check your blog. um..yeah.
Yusuf

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger John said...

We do have that. But the office manager told me the soft drinks were only for clients. One of the office staff later told me to ignore him and drink up. So I snag a Dr Pepper now and then, but I always put the can on the floor behind the desk, just in case. :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home