Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Fast Times at UH Law

Remember when Sean Penn ordered a pizza and had it delivered to class? We all laughed at how ridiculous it was that someone would do that. Of course, everyone brings soft drinks to class. Sometimes people bring candy. I never had a problem with that. Right now I'm in Labor Law and a student is eating TAKEOUT CHINESE from Pei Wei. As I sit here, in class, watching her stuff noodles in her mouth with chopsticks, I can't help but wonder if she's crossed a line somewhere. If I was the prof I would throw her out.

4 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that movie esp part where Mr. Hand shows up at his house with history book because he owed him time.

Prof let her stink up the class with her Chinese food?

Nora

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger John said...

Yep. She's got no food today, though.

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger John said...

Pop Rocks! It's been longer than I care to admit since I've had those.

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's going on in your life?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home