Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Yikes! Looks like for now it's a possibility that Rita is coming straight for Houston! How big an issue is this for us? Dunno! The shaded areas in the map below represent the evacuation zones for Houston's coastal residents; I'm at the green dot to the northwest. Even if it was a Category 5 hurricane, I'm not in one of the recommended evacuation zones. Nevertheless, Nora and I agreed we should get a hotel reservation in San Antonio in case we decide to move out of its way. UH law school plans to decide Wednesday whether to cancel classes on Thursday. If it heads for Beaumont, I guess I'll be hosting my family from there! For now, we'll watch and wait.

2 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clever title.

Nora

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home