Monday, July 25, 2005

80s Album Trivia

I was too keyed up to sleep and was looking at some '80s trivia sites. Most of them were pretty lame, and I was thinking, "I could do better!" So here's my first shot at it. See if you know these memorable '80s album covers. Some are probably easier than others, and all identifying text has been removed. A no-prize goes to the first person who can name all the artists. A bigger no-prize if you can also name the album.

11
2
2
33
4
4
55
6
6
77
8
8
99
10
10

5 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's my pathetic attempt:

4. Hewie Lewis & the News

5. Heart

10. George Micheal

The rest I would be totally guessing at.

Nora

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm probably totally wrong, but...

6. Rush

8. Men At Work

10. Billy Idol and not George Micheal??

Nora

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger A Girl From Texas said...

I'm thinking that 3 is Blondie.

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 Roxxette
4 Huey Lewis and the News (I want a new drug)
5 Stevie Nicks?
6 Pink Floyd?
9 Dexys Midnight Runners
10 Motley Crue (Too Fast For Love)
-Yusuf

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger John said...

1. Steve Winwood - Arc of a Diver
2. The Fixx - Reach the Beach
3. Til Tuesday - Voices Carry
4. Huey Lewis & the News - Sports
5. Samantha Fox - Touch Me
6. Herbie Hancock - Futureshock
7. Dead or Alive - Youthquake
8. Men at Work- Men at Work
9. Dexy's Midnight Runners - Too-Rye-Ay
10. Motley Crue - Too Fast for Love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home