Saturday, July 16, 2005

CCE Day 11: Weekend!

Corpus ChristiNow that I have completed my second week I need to write an update! I have not stayed too late and been locked in again (once was enough!) The group has gotten to know each other better and while I wouldn't say there's a clique per se, there is a group of three of us who will generally hang out together.

I'm not really supposed to talk about what we do too much, but so far the work isn't bad at all. We don't get to socialize except at lunch; we mostly sit in our separate rooms and work on our own things. The supervisors say that they're going to have us doing some obervation later on, trials and such, and I hope that works out. So far they're happy with my work so we'll just hope it stays that way.

My first weekend in Corpus Christi begain with rain. There is a hurricane a-comin' and as of Friday its projected target path pointed right at me. It's shifting to the south, though, so I'm less concerned. The weather channel says rain all week. That sucks but at least it's keeping things cooler. This morning I drove around and snapped a few pictures.



1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that bird have large talons?

Nora

 

Post a Comment

<< Home