Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Wow, I'm 35!

Today Drew Barrymore and I are celebrating our birthdays. No, not together.

How does it feel to turn 35? It's a little weird. These days I’d have to go to a nursing home for someone to say “You’re just a kid!” and no one ever asks for my ID anymore. I don’t feel too bad, though. Who else is turning 35 this year? Heather Graham, Minnie Driver, Queen Latifah, Mariah Carey, Vince Vaughn, Ricky Schroeder, Nichole Sullivan, Renee Zellweger, Andre Agassi, Uma Thurman, Naomi Campbell, Joseph Fiennes, Beck, Jennifer Lopez, M. Night Shyamalan, Malcolm Jamal-Warner, Claudia Schiffler, Debbie Gibson, Macy Gray, Matt Damon, Tonya Harding, and Jennifer Connolly.

I was going to write about how the world has changed since 1970, but I'll spare you the history lesson. "Back in my day..."

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Nora

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Robert said...

I've always liked the "Kids graduating today..." factoids.

One I heard a couple of years ago, kids graduating from high school today have never known a time when McDonalds did not sell Chicken McNuggetts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home