Friday, April 20, 2007

Status: Employed!

I just accepted a new, full-time position with a computer job, starting Monday. I'm also going be doing drafting part-time for the Firm that I used to work for. In this way I'll make money, keep one foot in each career field (computers & legal), and hopefully find a way to merge these two at some point in time. I'm very happy to be going back to work, and the company seems like good people. So we'll see. I'd drink the champagne I bought for New Year's, but I'm saving it for the bar exam results. Either way it goes, I'll feel like a drink. Heh.

3 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I doubt that the company knows what a catch you are for them, but they will find out soon enough. We are so happy for you and, to tell the truth, it also lightens my heart too.

We love you and are very proud of you my son, my son. Drink the champagne, I'll pick up another for the bar exam results.

Dad & Paula

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger John said...

Thanks for the supportive words.

A lot of people I know thold me they got more and more anxious as the bar announcements date approached. I guess I'm feeling it some, but my employment doesn't depend on it, at least for the time being, so these's really no pressure. Which is nice.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger A Girl From Texas said...

Congrats...

On another note, I came across this and thought you might be amused considering how you feel about the song...

http://www.spinner.com/2007/04/05/readers-20-worst-lyrics-ever-no-7

 

Post a Comment

<< Home