Tuesday, April 03, 2007


The interview with the computer company went pretty well, I thought. The person doing the interviewing is the immediate supervisor, but I don't think he has any hiring authority. The boss was out of town, of course. So I have to wait to see whether they will make me an offer. They said I'd probably hear something on Wednesday. I'll call him Thursday if I haven't heard back.

Meanwhile I'm still burning up that midnight oil. As of today, the contract job is projected to end next Friday.

Update: I went ahead and called them today and they said while no decision had been made, most likely they would wait a little longer. They are starting a new fiscal year and doing budgets, and the sales people need to firm up some of the upcoming projects. They said it would be another week or two, but I was "at the front of the line." Just as well, the document review job is scheduled to last about that long.


At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With any luck you'll transition from one to the next easily.


Post a Comment

<< Home