Monday, April 26, 1999

The Rhododendron Society

Back to Redmond/Bellevue! Microsoft wasn't so pleased with how the Portland roadshow turnoued out. They felt some of the speakers could have done a better job, so they brought us all back again. Dan didn't go this time, so I was on my own. Getting back to WA was a trick. The first leg was supposed ot be to Dallas, but that changed due to weather problems, so I had to go to the other side of the airport to catch a flight to Portland. Once in Seattle, I took an airport shuttle to the hotel. I rode with members of the Rhododendron Society. Yep. There's a Rhododendron Society. I"m not making this up; they even have a website! The conversation was as scintillating as you can imagine it to be. This really was the party bus! Things got even more interesting when the shuttle driver started talking to us about God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home