Saturday, February 27, 1999

Eric's Bachelor Party

Normally I would have been more excited about going to a bachelor party. Eric, a co-worked of mine, had his today. Sort of. There was no wine, no music, no strippers. Eric's bachelor party was a game of paintball and lunch at Hooters. Yeah.

Paintball is where a bunch of rednecks get together in the woods and shoot paint pellets at each other. They give you goggles to protect your eyes, and if you don't have your own paintgun, you can rent one. There are two "armies" that face off against each other. If you get hit you have to walk off the field. Under heavy fire, I dove under a fallen tree for cover. I wanted to return fire, and peeked out over the top. Splat! My goggles turned white with paint. I had taken one between the eyes. I'm done. Can I go gome now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home