Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Warg loose in Maryland

According to this recent article, there is an unknown creature loose in Maryland that's running around eating up all the cat food.  No one can identify it; though residents obtained pictures and even a video.  It looks like a mangy hyena, and the local kids are calling it a "hyote" (hyena-coyote).  I would call it a Klingon Warg, but kids today are more into Dragonball than Star Trek.  I don't know what to make of this, but it's weird enough thought I'd share. 

Update! On Aug 2, somone caught a red fox with sarcoptic mange. I was pretty close...

4 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read about this a couple of days ago. Can you just imagine opening your front door and seeing that hideous thing in your front yard?

It looks like something out of a Harry Potter movie or Lord of the Rings. All I can say is there's some crazy breeding or love connections going on in Maryland.

Nora

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger CyndyMW said...

That is hideous.

Dragonball? Star Trek? I must be caught somewhere in between.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's my ex-husband! Wondered what happened to him!

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's funny!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home