Monday, July 26, 2004

The Law's Delay

For those who are curious, no word yet on Law Review.    Someone in the Law Review office told me it would be another week or two.  No grade for Admin Law yet, either.  Since my esteemed brother Yusuf bought up our Saturday morning routine with Looney Tunes, I'll let my pal Bugs express my displeasure.

I always suspected Bugs & Daffy were mimicking someone in a movie when they did that, but no one ever seemed to know who.  Turns out Bob Clampett explained it in an interview back in June of 1969: 
There was a little hillbilly cameraman at the studio named Smokey Garner. He was from the Ozarks, and a real nice little guy who had first worked for Leon [Schlesinger] at Pacific Art and Title. He was the one who shot, developed and projected our pencil tests for us. . . . I'd tell him I've got to see that test by three o'clock today, and he'd say, "Oh, agony, agony, agony!"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home