Monday, January 10, 2005

Open Letter to The Ministry of Isaac

I read with interest your quarter-page ad in Sunday's Houston Chronicle (page A23) entitled "End Time Prophecy." You spoke to my heart when you wrote,
Tsunami is just the beginning of fourth scroll, pray for America the land of Babylon, according to Rev: 13 beast from the sea and beast from the earth they will both work together, recently you can see both the beast coming oftenly into pictures and you will see them more oftenly (wisdom is needed to understand) very soon the economic system of the world will collapse, many more earthquake, sky will be rolling like a scroll and many more things will happen (2005-6 of 2006).
Amen, Brother. I know what you mean! You also wrote that the beast from the water "was basically given up for dead in the water who rose up and became king of the mightiest country in the world (beast from the water) to have the baton picked up by his son (satan, beast from the earth reveled [sic] in 1975. 6x6+75x6=666 wisdom is needed to understand)...."

I have the wisdom needed to understand! You refer to "the Beast Born of Sea 6-12-24" and "Beast of Earth born of 7-6-46." George H.W. Bush was born June 12, 1924, and his son George W. was born on July 6, 1946. H.W. is the beast from the sea and W. is the beast from the earth. How was W "reveled" to the world as satan in 1975? Again, I know! That's the year satan got his MBA from Harvard. Surely something to "revel" about! I did some checking and it turns out his graduation invitations were written in an obscure Sumero-Akkadian dialect, and he was mumbling in backwards Babylonian at the ceremony.

I also see you are testing my numerological skills. Your formula 6x6+75x6 does not equal 666 as you stated, but 486. You have hidden the truth from the uninitiated. Intel released the 486DX chip in 1989--the same year H.W. took office! Coincidence? I don't think so!

But wait... your phone number, 281-477-7277, seems fishy... the sum of those numbers is 52. Counting the dashes, your number as written is 12 bytes long. 52x12=624. Add 42, which is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything and you get ... you get ... 666! Argh! Prince of Lies! You have fooled me. I should have known when you used the word "oftenly" that something was amiss. I shall no longer visit your site, www.ministryofisaac.org.

7 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger CyndyMW said...

You sure this isn't from the Watchtower Society? You must have picked up the book I left at Starbucks last night!

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really think that you guys are getting caught up in foolish arguements over words. As a Christian I am very disappointed that all this garbage is being spread over Houston and the internet world. I just pray that no one else will be decieved by your foolishness. I pray that the real living Jesus Christ will reveal himself to all that are caught up in this before it is too late. It is amazing to me how Satan can twist the scriptures to decieve so many.

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear John,
Is this guy for real? I saw his billboard (and today his ad in the paper) and was struck by the line "I am the ancient one" Does this man truly think he's some kind of biblical prophet that's come back to earth?

Unfortunately, there will be those who attend his event and believe what he says. These are the dangers of individualistic branches of Christianity (if this one can even be called that)where anyone can believe and preach what they want, even if it is twisted, and still claim the faith of Jesus.

It goes to show you, if you have the bucks YOU TOO can be a billboard prophet with a large venue to spread your beliefs as bizarre as they may be.

Maybe someday the "ancient one" will truly come to know the power, love and mercy of God and realize he's the false prophet he's warning the world about.

T. Johnson
Katy, TX

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger John said...

To my anonymous friend who thinks I'm a mincer--clearly you don't get enough satire in your diet. My intent was to highlight the absurdity of his claims by holding up a funhouse mirror--but if you don't get it, it's not funny and no amount of explanation will make it so.

To T. Johnson, it does appear from his website that he thinks he's a prophet. But there's so little information about him or his "ministry" that I can't tell. It would have been amusing / interesting to attend his event, but I think it was yesterday. Maybe he'll be back next year!

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was not sure if you were being sarcastic or not. I was hopeing, but was not sure. You seemed to agree on some points and I was very upset to see what his ministry was really about. Sorry to have wrongly accused you.

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For first timers many will find that it39s the best option to go for faxless. Posted Wed Nov 11 2009 156 am Post subject maryland cash advance wisconsin.

 
At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I neck what you men are almost always up too. This well-meaning of quick-witted moil and reporting! Keep up the huge functions guys I' ve added you men to my blogroll, Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home